Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My Day

 Today I woke up a 5am. Left house at 5:40 to drive to my job were I'm a nanny for 3 wonderful children 1,4,11 and Princess the bulldog. I arrived a 5:50 to start my day here a 6am. The  first child got up to get ready for school at 6:30. Next child up and going at 6:45. Breakfast is done and 1st child out the door and off to school by 7am. Now time to cars with my buddy. At 8am child 3 is up and ready for breakfast and a diaper change. Now all the kids are feed and dishwasher loaded . Dishes washing. Now time to figure out what's for dinner. Well today's menu is tacos with refried beans. After that is done it's reading time. I love reading time. Boy has the morning gone by fast. Time to get lunch and get my boy off to preschool. He's off to school and babies down for a nap. While babies sleeping I'm off to straightened the pantry,cabinets and put awhile laundry. Well better go the doorbell is ringing. At the door is a nice surprise my daughter Katelyn came with lunch. We had a wonderful lunch and visit. She is gone now baby is up and all the kids are home from school. The dishwasher is loaded again with load 2 today. Supper is cooked  Now just waiting for a family to sit down and enjoy. Well dad is home so I'm going home now at 6:15pm. So glad it's only a 10 minute drive. Well have been home awhile. Came home to a wonderful mexican dinner. Ate dinner and have the kitchen cleaned. Now going to sit  down a spell and maybe do a little crocheting as I have  swap due later in the month. Going to bed tonight around 9ish. What a wonderful day I had today. Very much enjoyed the sun. Home in morning tomorrow and hoping to bake a batch of sugar cookies. I will share the recipe in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment